Greetings, SHBC Family,
Yes, we are a family and we are going to get through all things coronavirus as a family!
No one in this church family needs to walk through this time alone. We can’t have meetings in our facility, but the church was never meant to be a facility- it’s a people- the people of God. We are a safe PEOPLE of healing grace and hope for all generations! There’s a rough road ahead but we are going to walk that road together. We have been asked to practice “social distancing” during this time, but that’s a misnomer. Yes, we should practice physical distancing but we need to be socially ENGAGED! In fact, engagement as never before!
So, PLEASE take advantage of the following ways to stay engaged and encouraged:
- Download the app called, CHURCH CENTER (Android | iOS). It will help you stay connected in so many ways. Download the detail instructions!
- Connect with your Lifegroup for live interactive fellowship and teaching via ZOOM. Download Zoom client here.
- Tune in to our live stream Worship Service every Sunday at 10:30 am via either the website, www.mysouthernhills.church
or, search for our FACEBOOK page, Southern Hills Baptist Church. (make sure it’s Tulsa! There are others.)
You can also take notes and follow the sermon outline at www.mysouthernhills.info
Also, not this first Sunday but thereafter, we will include a feature for our children presented by our Children’s Pastor, Michelle Norman.
- Join in on Friday Night Worship at 7:00 pm also via our Facebook page – again, search for Southern Hills Baptist Church Tulsa
- Email any prayer requests to us at email@example.com
There will be more to come, but that’s plenty to digest for now. Please let us know how you are doing. Also, if you see something happening- as special act of love or kindness- that you could describe as a “God sighting,” please do a selfie video and tell us the story! Then, email it to us. We won’t be able to use all that we receive but if you send it we will assume we have your permission to do so.
I love you and thank God that I get to be a part of His family here at SHBC!
FACEBOOK: Open Facebook to search and join these groups to stay connected with your church family
– Online Worship Service live streaming and messages/videos from staff: mysouthernhills
– For all kids birth – 5th grade and their parents: SHBC Kids
– For all students 6th – 12th grade and their parents: SHBC Roots Student Ministry
– For all Celebrate Recovery: Celebrate Recovery SHBC Tulsa
INSTAGRAM: Open Instagram to search and join these groups to stay connected with your church family.
- For all kids birth – 5th grade and their parents: shbckids
- For all students 6th – 12th grade and their parents: shbcroots
- For all Celebrate Recovery: shbccr
- For main church site: mysouthernhills
Worship: Sundays @ 10:30 a.m.
5590 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa OK 74105
918 743.8897 phone